ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Understand and assess the Global Enterprise-Wide risks and controls related to regulatory requirements and/or high focus exposure areas and determine effectiveness of centralized controls, ownership, and transparency of processes and or records are maintained at the Firm level. Document compliance testing results in accordance with BNYM Global Compliance Testing methodology requirements and deliver timely and thorough compliance testing results to the Central Compliance Testing Manager. Collaborate with respective businesses, corporate functions, and Business Compliance Officers regarding the identification of potential findings. Based on results of those discussions, work with CTM to develop appropriate agreed upon findings and action plans to remediate findings identified and assist Compliance Testing Manager with Draft Compliance Testing reports.
- Conducting thematic compliance testing reviews in line with the Global Compliance Testing methodology and documentation requirements within the CRAFT system
- With the assistance of the CTM, coordinate and attend/document meetings for the planning and fieldwork walkthroughs for the respective centralized review
- Ensure that all findings identified within an allocated review are accurately recorded on CRAFT and that proactive actions are taken to ensure satisfactory resolution of findings raised
- Ensure that all compliance testing is completed in accordance with the annual monitoring program on time and to a high standard in line with the global compliance monitoring methodology
- Liaising with the business and Senior Management in respect to ongoing monitoring and management of open compliance actions as a result of thematic monitoring
- Proactively follow-up on outstanding and overdue findings and reflect updates on CRAFT in line with the requirements of the global methodology
- Comply with all BNY Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policies and procedures, applicable to BNY Mellon
- Comply with all Security and Health & Safety policies and procedures operating within the business
- Complete all mandatory training and ensured any external training undertaken has been recording in the training system and obtain or maintain all qualifications that may be required for you to perform your role.
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Business or Finance degree preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Financial Services, Audit or Compliance background and/or experience with financial services compliance and/or experience with the assigned products, services or business lines/areas and the pertaining laws, regulations and rules of relevant regulators.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.