ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions combine the capabilities and resources of our market-leading Eagle product suite, our Intermediary Analytics business, and a host of new and existing talent, technology, and data assets.
The Accounting Product Analyst is a “Subject Matter Expert” in one or more functional areas within Eagle’s product suite. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to quickly triage and resolve complex client issues. The analyst should have a deep understanding of fund or investment accounting treatments and practices. Experience with Eagle products or other complex integrated systems is a plus. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow their technical skills.
Accounting Product Analyst is must also have solid communication skills and be able to effectively correspond with clients, Client Operation Managers, engineers, and Product Owners.
Qualifications - External
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
- Proven ability to define problems, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Experience with the financial services industry, preferably operational Fund or Investment Accounting experience on Eagle products is a plus.
- Experience as a business system analyst
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients, Client Operation Managers, and R&D
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Experience with some of the following is preferred: Microsoft Office, relational databases, SQL.
- Flexibility to support Market hours and do some after-hours work when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Technology, or equivalent.
- Advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the Financial and/or Technology Industry
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.