ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
- Responsible for the development of the strategy for regulatory training needs both to support the businesses and corporate functions and the skills and competencies of compliance department professionals. Working with subject matter experts, create a curriculum and provide oversight of developed training to ensure effective and purposeful training methods are deployed. Serve as the Compliance Department’s primary liaison with the Learning & Development group to ensure the department is meeting its goals for training delivery within established timelines. May develop selected training and serve as a primary reviewer of all compliance-related training.
- Develop and deploy a training needs assessment to measure and assess the needs of the compliance community. Work with subject matter experts to develop a curriculum for business compliance officers to improve their skill sets within the department.
- Develop an improvement process, along with Compliance management, to rationalize compliance training and oversee the inventory of training delivered. Communicate and provide training to the compliance community to improve their understanding of training development, appropriate content and scope necessary for business compliance officers to deliver quality and effective training.
- Develop reporting to track compliance with training commitments and present to senior leadership. Contribute to the establishment of key risks indicators (KRIs) and oversee the tracking, measurement and reporting of such KRIs to senior management.
- Provides direct input to more junior professionals to improve their understanding of compliance training practices.
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Business or Finance degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience of designing and deploying a training program is essential.
- Experience with financial services compliance preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.