For our Client, International Financial Institution, I am currently looking for Account Manager with fluent English (C1/C2) who will be responsible for daily contact and support for Corporate Banking Clients.
- regular contacts with clients reg updated documentation (responsibility for proper documentation with the clients),
- managing client’s credit limits and respective allocations from HQ,
- executing credit application and annual review process for designated clients,
- providing presentations that cover financial analysis,
- structuring and analysing the client’s transactions,
- helping with checks on client’s transactions in line with AML instructions,
- involvement in KYC process.
- minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in working with corporate clients,
- great knowledge of financial institutions customers and clients,
- good knowledge of corporate banking products (trade finance, structured loans, cash management),
- familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements,
- experience in preparation of credit proposals,
- understanding of financial statements and credit risk concepts,
- strong report-writing capabilities on business and financial analysis,
- university degree in economics or similar,
- fluency in English (C1/C2 level),
- very good organization skills, ability to work with tight deadlines,
- analytical mindset.
- health insurance for employee and family,
- life insurance,
- individual pension found,