For our Client, an international financial company, we are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst.
- providing all Financial Management Information and Business Intelligence Information and working with colleagues to manage the Budget and Performance Reporting timetable, process and deliverable,
- developing and maintain the Group’s finance reporting capabilities and coordinating, analysing and reporting the financial performance for the company. They will ensure compliance with MI protocols and interrogate data where warranted,
- contributing to the strategic direction of the company's businesses through driving performance and identifying additional areas for performance improvement,
- working closely with Group FP&A Analytics team and Group BI to utilize data to drive insight in financial and profitability metrics,
- developing and continually improving budgeting, financial forecast and providing insight around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability,
- providing active support in relation to business, financial and operational planning, partnering departments and teams,
- assisting with the integration of acquisitions and their understanding of the Management Information requirements,
- ensuring delivery of commitments, including inputs to Board Reporting and Group Reporting, to agreed deadlines and to a high standard,
- producing ad hoc financial analyses/reporting across all areas of the business.
- at least 3 years of experience in FP&A,
- degree level,
- relevant professional experience in investment banking, private equity, or management consulting,
- effective analytical, organizational, and communication skills are required,
- advanced financial modelling skills including very strong excel modelling skills; Proficient computer skills (MS Excel, & PowerBI),
- knowledge of Workday/Adaptive and Navision will be an asset,
- willingness to business travel (occasionally),
- fluency in English.
- friendly and dynamic work environment,
- development and career opportunities in the modern, fresh organization,
- stable employment conditions based on employment agreement,
- competitive benefits package,
- flexible working conditions,
- possibility of remote work.