ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Group CIT Compliance Manager
This is who we are
We are a company on a mission, working towards a cleaner, greener future, and as such, we have aligned our sustainability goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Working at ROCKWOOL means that you contribute to that mission.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center located in Poznań, was open in 2016 with 27 employees onboard. Today we hire more than 370 employees and still expanding in new exciting areas to support Rockwool business all over the world. Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Controlling – we have built strong competence centres for Digital (IT), Group Technology (Engineering), Sourcing and Procurement and Digital Marketing. We believe in flexibility & diversity in each area of operations. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Rockwool values which include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work every day.
This is the role
The ROCKWOOL Group Tax department will consist of central resources at the Group’s headquarter in Denmark, a dedicated team of specialists at the Group’s shared service centre in Poznan and a number of colleagues located in ROCKWOOL companies across Europe. As part of the transformation ROCKWOOL is now looking for the first colleagues to join the CIT Compliance team in Poznan.
The main tax areas covered will be corporate income tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing documentation.
As Group CIT Compliance Manager the responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team of corporate tax compliance employees in multiple countries
- Secure corporate income tax return filing across the group with the team of compliance employees
- Secure proper corporate income tax accounting under IFRS and link to local GAAP
- Support, lead and develop the team of compliance employees
- Secure quarterly corporate income tax reporting to Head of Tax, including view on short term and long term effective tax rate (ETR)
- Tax accounting forecast, in particular ETR
- Prepare Group annual accounting notes
- Lead tax audits, and support compliance team in tax audits under their responsibility
- Drive standardisation and automation in corporate income tax compliance and transfer pricing documentation
- Work closely together with other parts of Group Tax and the ROCKWOOL Group as well as external stakeholders and business partners
- Keep up to date with legal and reporting requirements on national and international level
This is what you offer
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role in the tax world or from BIG 4
- Financial educational degree
- Ability to navigate and understands the difference between accounting results and tax results with the classifications of current and deferred tax, in a complex world of both IFRS and local GAAP accounting
- Good business sense and can work independently and hands on
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationship with employees, internal stakeholders, tax authorities and consultants
- Not afraid to challenge and question colleagues in a constructive manner
This is what we offer
The position is an excellent job opportunity for a professional interested in gaining tax experience in an international company and in being part of interesting projects conducted in close cooperation with both teams at the Group’s headquarter in Denmark as well as with local finance and CIT colleagues in different EMEA locations. You will be based in Poznań where you will get 370+ new colleagues affiliated with our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in an international company. We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. a competitive salary, benefits & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team-building events and a modern office in Poznań’s city center in the new office building Nowy Rynek.