Credit and Collections Process Junior Specialist Hungarian Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Hungarian (C1) and English (B1/B2)
- Readiness to start your career in an international environment
- Client-focused attitude
- Readiness to work with ERP systems
- Team-work approach
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Daily control over portfolio results, working on worklist (resubmission, promised payment, etc.)
- Making calls to customers, sales team and internal client's finance teams to obtain information needed to resolve outstanding balances, disputes and apply cash
- Being responsible for a customer focused service towards the client, reacting to client’s requests and queries in a timely manner
- Working on unapplied items until final resolution
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).