Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
The Senior Recruitment Administrator’s primary responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the EMEA region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
- Accountability will be held for the effective management of recruitment administration under the day to day direction of the Recruiters plus the Talent operations Manager – EMEA
- Responsible for candidate activity through to Day One (start date, Diary Management)
- Arranging interviews
- Coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties
- Offer Administration
- Offer letter and pack generation including obtaining signatures and sending to candidates at the earliest opportunity
- Oracle offer process management including ensuring candidate statuses and approvals follow the correct internal processes
- Manage HR new hire spreadsheets and any local induction lists of new starters as required
- Ensure start date is effectively communicated to all relevant parties and the background screening and onboarding processes are managed in a way that enables this date to be released
- Complete New Joiner Forms and send to the Human Resource Central Services team (HRCS)
- Obtain and manage storage of interview notes for all candidates in accordance with internal data retention policies
- Distribution of CVs to key stakeholders
- Responsible for initiating the internal onboarding process including sending onboarding communications to candidates and Hiring Managers
- Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process
- Raising any issues to Recruiters / HRBPs regarding known immigration matters / background
- Produce offer packs ensuring these are checked and signed off prior to despatch
- Produce employment contracts for signature
- Ensure completion of full on-boarding process and submit relevant paperwork as required
- Project Related Assistance
- Provide support on project related corporate initiatives
- General Administration
- Maintenance of a recruitment tracker
- Respond to general external and internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner including managing Hiring Manager, Recruitment Agency and external candidate enquiries
- Provide general administrative assistance as required
- Occasional support to the Global Talent Acquisition team as required such as with programmes and events
- Business and general meeting attendance where required.
- Additional responsibilities include assignment of work to the UK team and tracking of Right to Work Verifications from hiring managers.
Qualifications - External
• Recruitment Admin or general Administrative Experience and excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus
• Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
• An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner
• The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Experience of working in a customer service environment with strong client orientation skills
• Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system / Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking System) would be advantageous
• Builds rapport and co-operative relationships with clients
• Takes accountability and ownership to get things done
• Works collaboratively with colleagues to provide support and build best practice processes to deliver service excellence
• Considers how processes can be improved to enhance service provision and makes recommendations
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.