Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
KVG provides a full suite of fund administration services to German clients. The department consists of three main pillars i.e. Securities and Static Data Management, Reporting and Fund Accounting. There are six people working in the Reporting team with focus on Client, Regulatory, Financial and Risk reporting. A successful candidate would support the Reporting team in the field of Risk Reporting and Analysis.
As a Lead Representative in Reporting, Analysis and Risk Support team you are responsible for:
- Cross functional participation in new product process.
- Support of ‘Know Your Fund’ analysis in close collaboration with German team.
- Data screening, collection and analysis of investment securities/products with German team.
- Creation and analysis of various reports (risk / client / regulatory / internal).
- Collaboration with other teams (Risk Controlling, Fund Accounting, Securities and Static Data Management).
- Ensuring that daily work flows, procedures and controls are effectively executed in a timely manner.
- Creation, documentation and optimization of workflows and processes.
- Preparation of the relevant documentation and coordination for external and internal audit in close cooperation with other team members.
- Participation in special projects as required.
- Degree in Finance or Economy or other similar discipline.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level).
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Proven relevant work experience of 2-4 years.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of VBA are preferable.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.