P2P Senior Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P or similar area
- At least B2 level of English nd C1 level of French
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
What duties will help you grow?
- Coordinate transition processes for P2P area
- Process Invoices (PO, Non-PO, Recurring, Down Payments documents)
- Perform Vendor Balance Clearing and Vendor’s account reconciliation
- Review and resolve client and Vendor Queries
- Coordinate control processes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).