C2C/P2P/R2A Business Transformation Manager - FPIA Consulting
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Analyze (R2A) with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in target operating model design, organizational design and process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including knowledge of BPMN notation
- Proven experience in creation and implementation of new solutions within expertise domain
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven benefits delivered to other clients through different CI techniques
- Ability to create the process, technology and organizational solutions including the business case for change and articulate it clearly in the form of presentation delivered to Clients. Experience in selling and convincing Clients for different type of process and technology solutions
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 3 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead / Project Manager
- Proven transition and change management experience as a Change Manager or Transition Manager
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings (25+ people) with Team management experience (20+ people)
- Very good knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle, including the implementation experience
- Very good understanding and implementation experience of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius etc.) as well as practical experience in implementation of Intelligent Automation solutions and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders as well as clients to create long lasting relationship that will help to grow the team and business
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Project management certification
- Any relevant expertise domain certification, i.e. CIMA, CPA, ACCA, CIPS, CPSM, CSCP (or any adequate)
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in C2C/P2P/R2A area. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions and transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, as a Business Transformation Manager you will have a chance to:
- Lead the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, guiding Transformation Consultants and Transformation Analysts in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Lead the projects that may be related to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar. Support Business Services solution process, acting as a cross stream Transformation Lead or specific tower Solution Lead
- Apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, DGEM Benchmarking, ESOAR, 5 Senses of Intelligent Automation, Design Thinking) within or outside of the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism. Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Act as a Project Lead, having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Bear the full accountability for all project deliverables (cross streams) as well as own personally certain project deliverables that could be related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, report out, or business cases. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members. Manage the team of individuals, coach the junior members and ensure maximum quality of developed materials and deliverables
- Develop and manage the transformation agenda for client. Analyze data and information received from Client, utilize your process and technology expertise to articulate transformation opportunities to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Create and conduct convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client. Challenge conventional views and present ideas persuasively to resolve conflict and gain buy-in/steer others to achieve specific outcomes
- Organize, own and facilitate client meetings within or outside of own business area, driving towards consensus and agreement of all stakeholders
- Actively support development of transformational assets and methods; contribute to product development in his/her area of expertise. Identify new product opportunities and work towards its design. Demonstrate an extended ability to think outside of the box and challenge convention. Share knowledge that can be used to drive new business development in our target markets
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and up-sell opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen. Develop proposals and present them to clients. Develop own salability and actively participate in generating deals
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: Poznaj Zespół FPIA Consulting
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).