For our Client, an international company in the manufacturing industry, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of
(Junior) OTC Accountant with English
- responsible for end to end OTC process in the assigned legal entity: cash allocation, collections, and credit control,
- researching and solving payment discrepancies,
- identifying potential bad debts and high-risk customers,
- performing billing and preparing invoices,
- period-closing activities,
- providing support to other team members,
- participating in the continuous improvement process.
- previous experience in AR/OTC or relevant university degree (Finance and Accounting, Economy),
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- customer focus and ability to work in the team,
- proficient communication skills.
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- a wide training package.