Contract Manager with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- >7 years experience in Commercial/Contract Management or similar area
- minimum bachelor’s degree in economics/IT/Law/Finance/Administration
- fluent knowledge of English and German (verbal and written)
- experience in working in the commercial/contract environment and drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- very good understanding of commercial aspects of contract and negotiation experience in dealing with external client
- excellent attention to details and communication skills
- ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and work under pressure and under tight timelines
- very good problem-solving ability, delivery service oriented
- very good interpersonal skills: capable of interacting with internal and external Client on VP level, leadership skills, ability to influence peer group
What duties will help you grow?
- full ownership, responsibility and accountability for commercial/contract supported provided to the internal and external clients
- responsible for oversight of engagements, working in tandem with lower grade iCCM team members
- responsible for identifying risks (revenue leakage) and opportunities (revenue generation) in existing contracts
- Proactively suggests options to drive out costs and to increase revenue and margin
- expending, if possible, the scope of services delivered
- actively proposing commercial/contract management process improvements within iCCM and supported engagements
- organizing and coordinating support from iCCM team members (if required by the specific role)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).