For our Client, an international company providing professional services, we are looking for experienced Project Managers to join its global structures of Strategy Office and run projects related to IT and HR in the area of Account Management Systems. The company's offices are opened in Wrocław and Warsaw but fully remote work is also available.
Project Manager (Strategy Office, HR&IT)
- be responsible for executing the service line's strategic plan and running global projects related to e.g. service quality, account management systems and client's staff engagement,
- create added value to internal and external clients basing on your knowledge and previous experience,
- equip clients with valuable insights and solutions by monitoring ongoing processes, available framework, process optimization, change management,
- coach client staff to enhance service line efficiency and capabilities,
- develop and manage knowledge for use across internal projects and communities.
- experience as a manager with exposure to change and project management (global corporations, BIG4, consultancy companies, blue-chip organizations),
- experience in process optimization, large transformations projects, stakeholder management, process design,
- good understanding of IT, HR and Finance functional processes as well as end-to-end project management and delivery rules and standards,
- analytical mindset, decision-making abilities and critical thinking skills,
- project management-oriented certificates, such as PMI, or Prince,
- excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills,
- openness to travel if needed (max. 10%).
- hybrid or remote model of work,
- role in the company's global structures with access to top-tier clients and engagements,
- opportunity to join and create a new team established in Poland,
- full benefits package,
- career path development,
- as a manager, the opportunity to develop and lead a regular team in the long run.