Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions - M3
- Manages multiple teams responsible for advising clients or providing project management support for onboarding/transition/conversion projects.
- Manages the performance of assigned staff.
- Coaches and guides on project management.
- Sets departmental priorities and allocates resources to align with business objectives and annual plan.Identifies and solves complex, operational and organizational problems leveraging the appropriate resources within or outside client onboarding/transitions/conversions.
- Researches, develops and establishes methodologies, protocols and processes to facilitate or improve transition project management or the client onboarding/transition/conversion experience.
- Determines how to operationalize functional strategy across subordinate teams.
- Develops area objectives and ensures activities align with established goals and objectives.
- Determines the key business drivers and factors that maximize team performance.
- Coaches and guides assigned staff on improving the execution of client onboarding/transitions/conversions and achievement of goals.
- Coordinates all teams to ensure all clients are onboarded in a timely, efficient manner.
- Ensures that all activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
- Anticipates regulatory developments and develops compliance measures.
- Determines how activities should be integrated across teams, including product, technology and client services, and manages the required hand-offs across teams.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides feedback at the most critical times.
- Resolves complex client onboarding/transition/conversion issues for key clients.
- Manages a team or multiple teams of professionals, including coaching, performance management and resource allocation.
- Develops and oversees the achievement of multiple teams or area objectives.
- Responsible for the financial resources of the area, ensuring adherence to budget and management of expenses.
- Focus is on daily, short-term goal achievement, but contributes to longer-term objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience and at least 1-3 years of management experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.