Akzo Nobel -we’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. We are recognized for our world class portfolio of brands including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon. Our Industrial Coatings business includes Coil and Extrusion Coatings, Packaging Coatings and Wood Finishes & Adhesives. For more information please visit our website www.akzonobel.com
- Delivering training to customers on the use and application of the company products, equipment and documentation both on-site at the customer’s location and within the training center.
- Conducting products demonstrations and sharing the knowledge on AkzoNobel processes as well as on technical problem solving to the customers.
- Gathering customer needs and requirements in cooperation with Sales & Marketing organization to help build the customer strategy plans.
- Performing technical audits at designated customers.
- Supporting product development with prototype selection advice and testing market execution.
- Analyzing product-related issues, including on-site analysis, performing laboratory analysis when needed and cooperating with RS Lab and Quality Control department to stablish corrective actions.
- Attending the testing process as well as the implementation of new products and technologies.
- Promoting the positive company reputation and develops long-term relations with customers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or related field.
- Knowledge of the paints and coatings industry.
- Minimum 3-year work experience in a technical services environment.
- Customer and commercially oriented attitude.
- Demonstrable stakeholders management skills.
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.