Aon Sp. z o.o.
The Taskforce PMO department supports our colleagues and Clients who may be directly or indirectly impacted by the military conflict in Eastern Europe. The Taskforce coordinates communication between Clients and Colleagues to provide guidance and enable decision making in managing this event across Risk, Supply Chain Insurance or Benefit Policies.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Cracow office
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Producing weekly and ad-hoc reports within the application and prepare PowerPoint presentations in order to report to the Aon Executive Committee on a regular basis
- Application ownership (Product Owner) to gather feedback from users and work on a roadmap of improvements / fixes
- Liaison with the Dev Team to manage day to day support and application development
- Run training sessions for current and future SMEs
- Operationally lead and coordinate the Taskforce team, hold team daily stand -ups
- Periodical meetings with SMEs representatives to ensure smooth management of enquiries and to field any queries and issues
- Support the PMO team in handling escalations/ deviations from the process
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- English level C1
- Prior experience in PMO/ Business Processes (+4 years)
- Understanding of Workflow build, Continuous Improvement and experience working with Senior Stakeholders highly beneficial
- Basic knowledge on Application Maintenance desirable but not essential
- Team coordination experience nice to have
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.