Test Manager with SAP and German - System Integration
Who we're looking for
- Strong testing experience (6+ years) with good understanding of software test lifecycle including writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents, test data setup, defect management, test log, test results, test traceability matrix.
- 4+ years of leadership experience (in testing coordination)
- Experience in leading testing for SAP related projects (SD, MM, FI, CO, PP)
- Understanding test automation concepts
- Ability to work in projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools such as JIRA, HP ALM or Azure DevOps.
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and detailed documentation.
- Knowledge of ISTQB and testing methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation (in English) skills.
- Fluent German is a must.
- Collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong team management skills and experience in working within distributed teams
- Ability to cross train junior team members.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certification.
Your future role
- Designing test strategies, test plans and test cases from requirements, design documents and specifications for testing across different platforms
- Developing manual test scripts, test conditions, input test data and expected results for SIT and UAT phases.
- Identifying regression test candidates and automation test candidates.
- Coordinating testing efforts (including manual testing, test automation and performance testing) during a project.
- Reporting test progress and informing project manager of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget or quality of the product or the testing process.
- Participation in agile ceremonies including daily scrum meetings, and in periodical test management meetings.
What we offer
- cafeteria system,
- private medical insurance.
- Opportunity to share your ideas freely.
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms.
- Work in a dynamic, international business services environment.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Opportunity to work on interesting and innovative projects.
About the team
We're a team focused on implementation of IT systems for companies around the world that consists of architects, analysts, developers and testers. Our services cover full software development lifecycle from requirements definition, design, implementation and testing to software deployment and maintenance.