TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with about 150 years of experience and almost 22 000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for more than 20 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Regional Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland RSSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Prepare specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data in German
- Matching incoming payments against open items, investigating any differences
- Communication with internal and external RSSC customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing parts of the monthly reconciliation
- Participating in continuous improvement process
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Very good command of German (min. B2) – using German on daily basis, cooperating with German customers
- Very good command of English (min. B2) – it’s our corporate language
- Very good communication skills, customer focus and ability to work in the team
- University/ College Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics would be an asset
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles – nice to have
- Experience with process documentation will be an asset
- SAP and MS Office knowledge – nice to have
- Relevant financial experience preferably in international SSC or BPO environment will be an asset
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Possibility to gain experience in accounting
- Work in a hybrid mode or a permanent home office and flexible working hours
- Stable job based on an employment contract
- Annual bonus
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- Training and implementation towards new responsibilities as well as to the team
- A package of benefits: private medical care, Accident Insurance, Group Life Insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Katowice
- Direct communication and no formal dress code
- Employment recommendation programme
If you want to join our team and take part in the recruitment process, please apply and send your CV. We are looking forward to working with you!