HR Data Governance & Analytics Senior Specialist
Aon Sp. z o.o.
HR Data Governance & Analytics Senior Specialist is a key member of the Global Data Governance Team, partnering closely with the People Organization, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Systems to perform critical work supporting Aon’s data governance programs and projects, as well as data analytics requirements.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will be responsible for consulting, developing, implementing and overseeing all Data Governance related projects and initiatives promoting data excellence in the organization. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Champion the use of data to drive decision making and perform data quality monitoring, analysis and measurement
- Execute on action plans, communications and stakeholder management to advise on how to better maintain data and execute to global standards
- Consult and advise on continuous improvement opportunities tied to Workday configuration and HR Operating model to solution areas of opportunity
- Develop one time approaches and ongoing processes that enable data accuracy and accountability for aligned support model and global roles (create and manage defensive queries)
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner for global stakeholders, including People Organization, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Corporate Systems (participate in global projects)
- Respond to queries related to HR Data quality from other functional teams
How this opportunity is different
As part of our team, you will have a real impact on improving our data structures and processes, solving problems and be involved in global HR related projects. This is an opportunity for resourceful people who are able to take initiative and come up with solutions.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (e.g. Data Governance, HR Operations, Line HR, HRIT, Finance)
- Strong understanding of Workday HCM and/ or Finance preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.