Regulatory Administration and Filings - IC3
- Reports on and makes recommendations around legislation and provides client support as a subject matter expert in a particular area of investment law.
- Provides clients with materials required by SEC along with materials for board meetings to allow clients to address specific legislative issues.
- Specializes in analyzing and reporting on a specific area of legislation and providing guidance on implementing controls that meet regulatory requirements.
- Provides clients with quarterly newsletters and ad hoc news alerts in field of expertise.
- Performs calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of more complex clients.
- Works with clients accounting firms to exchange client information and complex data needed for regulatory matters.
- Participates in client board meetings and acts as a subject matter expert.No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as neededContributes to the achievement of related team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- JD from an accredited law school preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.