A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project management and strategy development.
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project management roles overseeing the delivery of technology solutions using tradition and agile methods for both onshore and offshore providers including the following areas:
- Utilizing project management tools such as HP PPM, MS Project, and Excel to monitor budgets, actuals, ETC, EAC and related variances;
- Producing technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete agile development lifecycle (backlog prioritization, sprint planning, tracking burn-down/velocity, etc.);
- Administering vendor management (onshore and offshore) including contractual stipulations and obligations established in Service Level Agreements and risk management/escalation;
- Developing cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
- Providing Continuous Integration and DevOps;
- Pursuing collaborative approach with team and vendor resources of a project throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Applying project management and agile knowledge to identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals;
- Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and promoting self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications;
- Teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt continuous delivery practices and other lean/agile modeling techniques;
- Creating and maintaining sprint schedules based on information from the vendor and PwC task information, including incorporating updates and changes to the integrated project plan and preparing reports and presentations for executive levels;
- Leading large software development and IT infrastructure projects or groups of smaller projects and working in large program environments;
- Working collaboratively with team and vendor project resources on projects of a complex or mission critical nature;
- Managing sponsor/customer expectations, and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software and IT infrastructure implementations;
- Overseeing all SOW deliverables and reporting project costs and forecasts on a regularly scheduled basis to project leadership and making recommendations to improve project effectiveness;
- Supervising internal and external project resources considering quality/acceptance of SOW deliverables internally and externally;
- Managing Sponsor/customer expectations collaboratively and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software and IT infrastructure implementations;
- Applying knowledge of the Firm to the Project Management activities to comply with Firm policies and standards;
- Promoting the use of collaboration tools like Hangouts Meet, Web-ex, Google suite and team databases; and,
- Enhancing communications between teams using personal exchanges, teleconferences and video conferences.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Displaying knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, while working with implemented modules such as General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Expenses, Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Tax, Oracle Time and Labor, Project Costing, Project Billing, and Project Foundation;
- Understanding of EM/FI and its place in the BOS ecosystem;
- Possessing an understanding in firm economics and engagement management;
- Utilizing knowledge of other Oracle products such as Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Mobile Hub;
- Applying understanding of API capabilities of the SaaS ERP application; and,
- Maintaining understanding of OTBI reporting is a plus.