TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 150 years of experience and more than 20000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for 25 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Regional Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland RSSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future.
In this position you will be responsible for efficient and accurate data processing of Intercompany Settlements. We are looking for an expert in AP and AR areas with sense and ability to verify large amounts of data for accuracy.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Act as SPOC for various departments to support and execute the intercompany billing process
- Ensure high quality of uploaded data/files (KIV batches) related to monthly settlements
- Perform automatic processing of batches of data, in special cases, manually process data input
- Monthly execution of activities in accordance with the month-end closing and IC settlements calendar
- Processing change requests (cost center, account identification, email address, etc.) in coordination with Corporate Accounting
- Support and coordinate KIV charge requests through dedicated mailbox (KIV mailbox owner)
- Maintenance of KIV tables (cost center report)
- Close cooperation with all accounting departments, AP, AR and GL as well as local finance
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Open-minded and highly communicative personality, eager to grab the phone to clarify ambiguities related to processed settlements
- Qualities of a financial controller
- Well organized and good at handling processes and projects, can say of himself/herself that he/she is a good project manager
- Feel comfortable working with large sets of data
- Experience in project and process management, as well as change management
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of German will be an asset
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in accounting, especially in accounts receivable and/or accounts payable
- Strong SAP knowledge (With focus on SAP FI, especially SAP SD), ideally in S/4 HANA
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job based on an employment contract
- Annual bonus
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- A package of benefits: private medical care, Accident Insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Katowice
- Flexible working hours and home office
If you want to join our team and take part in the recruitment process, please apply and send you CV. We are looking forward to working with you!