We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Communicating to internal/external stakeholders about change in the area of Invoice to Pay structure (eg. prepare documentation, prepare training, provide knowledge transfer etc).
- Providing general ledger account coding when necessary and following up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Reviewing all vendor payments in accordance with AkzoNobel payment policies.
- Initiating requests for manual or urgent payments in accordance with company policy.
- Confirming master data details (eg. Approve financial data of suppliers).
- Supporting the transactional team with complicated incidents in the process (eg. complicated accounting postings).
- Supporting RtR/OtC in executing specific processes where collaboration is required (eg. Activities of MEC).
- +2 experience in Accounts Payable related structure.
- Financial and business analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, with preference to SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance and e-procurement suites (SAP SRM, SAP Ariba) will be a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent.
- Very good proficiency in English (additional European language will be an asset).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Well-being Workshops
- Mentoring Program (YAM)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.