BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The KYC Team manages onboarding set-up, transitions, conversations and opening and closing of accounts and may provide ongoing support and day-to-day servicing to meet client needs post-implementation.
Working hours – Need to have the time coverage as per the EMEA shift since support will be provided to EMEA. Occasional requirements to extend support in completing urgent deliverables, if any.
The Corporate Trust Global Specialist’s primary responsibility is to thoroughly review new business and ensure all onboarding tasks are completed accurately within the prescribed time frame.
- Recording pipeline and mandate deals in the client revenue system;
- Mandating new business;
- Determining what documents need to be sent to the client, and be prepared to explain these to clients (FinCEN-CDD Forms, KYC Questionnaire, Tax Forms (W8,W9, TSQ etc.), Facsimile/E-mail Agreement, Shareholder Communications Act Letter, E-mail Encryption Notification, Boundary Encryption Form, Transport Layer Security (TLS) FAQ, Customer Verification Contacts & Addresses, Fee Schedule, Incumbency Certificate Form, NEXEN Forms, Wire Automation Form, and Standard Wire Templates);
- Preparing and sending onboarding packages to new and retentive clients;
- Preparing fee schedules;
- Tracking and reporting all onboarding activity in the onboarding database;
- Understanding actions needed for high risk Products;
- Preparing deals to be presented to the Business Acceptance Committee (BAC);
- Reviewing and resolving outstanding BAC Conditionally Approved holds;
- Ensuring account set-ups are completed;
- Requesting new Customer Identification profiles (CIDs);
- Utilizing the Determination Tool to identify CDD requirements;
- Receiving CDD certificates and personal information from clients;
- Uploading CDD client data and backup documentation to our client portal for final review/approvals;
- Coordinating onboarding training activities and reinforcement of programs;
- Develop partnerships among Corporate Trust Management, Relationship Manager, Client Service Managers, Transaction Managers, DLM and other internal support resources to achieve objectives.
Requirements include strong analytical, project coordination, and communication skills. Undergraduate degree required, and 1-2 years’ work experience. In addition, the candidate is expected to have a high degree of expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint presentations. A proactive, organized and detail-oriented candidate is Needed.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.