BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Global Client Onboarding (“GCO”) is responsible for and non-routine client service and transactional support functions. Interact with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues. Provides service to internal and external clients on a daily basis., including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing. Responsible for reconciliation, account services, analytics, and reporting services at the highest levels.
Working hours – Need to have the time coverage as per the EMEA shift since support will be provided to EMEA. Occasional requirements to extend support in completing urgent deliverables, if any.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Client Processing Manager to join our team in Wroclaw. As Client Processing Manager you will supervise a small to medium-size Client Processing Support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution You will be working on these time bound tasks whilst minimizing the potential for risk and reputational loss in the inherent process.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identifies areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations
- Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Acts as the team's initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process; instructs, assigns, directs, and reviews the work of Client Processing analysts; prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 1 year in management.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- Proven relevant client service and risk management experience within financial services
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a financial services Function
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.