Join our Central Europe Recruitment, Onboarding and Integration team and help us co-create the best possible experience for our very senior hires.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience in office or administrative work for a minimum of one year.
- Have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Work independently on given tasks.
- Can be characterized by excellent organization of work, attention to detail, high personal culture and diplomacy.
- Are committed and ready to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Find it interesting to perform also repetitive administrative tasks.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook).
- Are looking for part-time employment based on a mandate contract.
- Have interest to get to know closer the leading global advisory organisation.
Your future role
- Managing team`s calendar, organizing internal meetings, communicating via email with colleagues across Deloitte Central Europe region.
- Preparing materials in accordance with internal procedures, preparing and formatting internal presentations, reports and other documents.
- Communicating mostly via email with key stakeholders in line with internal guidelines.
- Supporting our regional micro team in any other ad-hoc activities.
What we offer
- Remote working.
- English speaking working environment.
- Wide range of internal trainings.
- Interesting offer of benefits.
- Support for personal and professional development in one of the world's largest consulting companies.