BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The BNY FATCA team in Poland works on daily basis to ensure effective and efficient compliance with both FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and CRS Common Reporting Standard. The Team works with our internal departments located in Ireland and US. The Team monitors accounts in the documentation system and validates the received documentation. In addition, they are responsible for receiving, acknowledging and archiving related tax documents as per procedure.
Being part of our FATCA team your day-to-day tasks will be related mostly to FATCA&CRS documentation screening and produce reporting to local Tax Authorities as per scheduled deadlines.
- A minimum of 2-3 year work experience
- University Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Good Excel literacy
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with data consistency and correctness
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
We are waiting for you!
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.