For our Client, an international company based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates for the position of
Senior AR Representative
- reviewing transportation documents,
- collecting missing transportation documents from carriers,
- customer invoicing,
- problem solving with regards to invoicing,
- self-billing validation,
- complaint handling,
- filing and archiving.
- Bachelor degree is a minimum,
- upper-intermediate English required (min.B2),
- positive & motivated,
- analytical skills,
- ability to use own judgment and make decisions,
- good communication skills.
- real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization,
- a fun, positive, and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box,
- use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day,
- compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance, and business growth,
- a set of social packages and benefits,
- external and internal training programs,
- access to a training platform for continuous knowledge acquisition,
- hybrid work after the induction period.