For our Client, a European leader in plastics, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of
RTR Team Leader
- planning and coordination of daily tasks in RTR department,
- taking care of the punctuality associated with the month-end + closing process,
- managing the execution of financial services,
- participate in projects and related system upgrades and implementations,
- managing people - leading a team of 10 employees,
- support the R2R manager in the standardization of processes as well as centralization opportunities to ensure and improve quality and process standards,
- collaborate with the auditors and ensure the team is working in a timely manner,
- monitoring compliance and quality of R2R processes within the team.
- university degree of accounting or economics,
- +3 years of experience as an accounting/finance manager in an SSC environment,
- very good knowledge of spoken and written English,
- good knowledge of MS Excel,
- ability to manage own work and that of a team,
- ability to analyse and make decisions,
- ability to work under time pressure and to multi-task.
- attractive remuneration,
- private medical care and a multisport card,
- working in the new SSC, real opportunities to establish processes and procedures in the accounting department,
- direct cooperation with the CEO.