For our Client, an international financial company, we are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for preparing financial statements.
- supporting the Bookkeeping and Accounting Team,
- preparing of financial statements for a portfolio of Trusts and Companies,
- responsibility for ad hoc reporting and tax compliance where required,
- ensuring client expectations and accounting deadlines are properly managed and financial statements are finalized in a timely manner,
- supporting with the timely preparation of high-quality financial statements in accordance with relevant laws and generally accepted accounting practices in line with relevant policies and procedures,
- supporting peers, technical and ad hoc financial queries and special project work as required.
- experience in preparation of Trust and Company financial statements will be beneficial,
- working knowledge and understanding of relevant statutory requirements - UK GAAP as asset,
- ability to use judgment and initiative in applying standard work practices and solving day to day problems,
- experience with MS Navision an asset,
- languages: at least B2 English,
- great communication skills,
- excellent organizational skills.
- development and career opportunities in modern, fresh organization,
- stable employment conditions based on employment agreement,
- competitive benefits package,
- Business English lessons,
- customized trainings,
- flexible working conditions,
- possibility of remote work.