For our client International Company we are looking for candidates for Senior or Statutory Reporting Specialist depending on experience.
(Senior) Statutory Reporting Specialist
- participation in process of preparing quarterly financial statements of group entities, reviewing data, contributing to preparation of financial statements documents,
- participation in preparation of statutory reporting,
- preparation of consolidated financial data and settlement of group transactions,
- cooperate with accountants in subsidiaries in relation to technical and financial reporting queries, provide assistance and support in closing process,
- participation in implementation of applications and systems supporting reporting and consolidation process.
- 2-4 years of experience in statutory reporting, accounting or audit
- bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or similar,
- advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must,
- advanced level of English is a must, at least B2 level,
- good knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP will be a definite asset,
- good communication and analytical skills.
- opportunity to work in global, stable company,
- private medical care,
- pension plan, insurance plan and attractive annual bonus,
- support in self-development studies (ACCA, CIMA, CPA),
- hybrid working model - up to 3 days a week of remote work.