For our Client, international consumer goods company, we are looking for Regional IT Infrastructure Lead.
Regional IT Infrastructure Lead
- design, implementation, maintenance, and support of all IT Infrastructure components in the Eastern Europe Region:
- Network infrastructure (routers, firewalls, switches),
- Network services (DNS, DHCP, ADFS, GPO, AD, IPS),
- On-premise Servers and Storage (Hardware, VM’s, Windows, Linux Debian, MS SQL),
- Azure cloud components (Subscriptions, Virtual Networks, VM’s, Databases, Data Lake, Data Factory, AAD, Storage).
- ensure continuity, contingency, and security of infrastructure, applications, and data (Zabbix Monitoring, Azure Backups, Firewall and IPS configuration, Disaster Recovery, certificates),
- solve any IT technical issues, and support IT colleagues in solving technical issues,
- provide advise and guidance on IT technical topics to colleagues in projects related to new implementations,
- propose, plan and budget IT technical topics; new technologies, replacements, migrations, implementations, etc.,
- vendor management: negotiate pricing, perform tenders, maintain vendor relationships,
- provide 1st or 2nd level IT technical support – also for a variety of business applications/solutions,
- manage and perform technical maintenance on business applications.
- at least 5 years experience in managing IT infrastructure for a multi-location organization,
- high level of expertise in a Windows network environment and all relevant services,
- high level of expertise in configuration of Cisco devices (ASA’s, SourceFire, Switches, network routing, etc.),
- knowledge of Microsoft Azure: Setup and Configuration, cost management,
- understanding of Microsoft/Azure SQL: manage databases, write queries (Views) and Stored Procedures,
- knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and/or Endpoint,
- team player with hands-on attitude,
- fluent in English,
- practical knowledge of Project Management, ITIL, and Change Management.
- competitive base salary and bonus,
- excellent development opportunities,
- social benefits.