Senior Finance & Accounting Systems Support Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Upper-intermediate command of English and French languages (level B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Previous Application or infrastructure support experience will be nice addition
- Analytical thinking, Attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines, able to work effectively in busy and constantly changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
What duties will help you grow?
- functional support for accountants and controllers
- migration / yearly reorganization
- setting-up tickets, following-up the tickets with L2 support, monitoring of interfaces inside and outside the applications
- Intercompany correction of rejected invoices in Quick Invoices AP
- proposing improvements of the process, preparing Change Requests, performing of tests, supporting of interfaces with new tools connected to financial system
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).