We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
GBS Graduate Program – HR Path is a 12-month program with 3 rotations, where the Graduate will be able to join different departments connected to HR and personnel administration. The program consists of:
- 2 weeks onboarding within CI & PMO for the graduate to possess basic skills when it comes to leading improvement projects.
- 4 months in HR People Service within Attract to Grow department, getting to know how to support employees with HR matters ex. holidays tickets, contract extensions, labour law issues, managing benefits;
- 4 months in TA Team within HR operations department, supporting recruitment and selection process, conducting the job interviews, helping with recruitment administration, and reporting;
- 4 months in HR operations department, learning best practices of Employer Branding, Learning and Development, Engagement and CSR;
Global Business Services (GBS) delivers services to support AkzoNobel End-to-End Processes, including Continuous Improvement, People Services, Financial Planning and Analysis, Record-to-Report but also Purchase-to-Pay, Invoice-to-Cash. GBS Center in Warsaw is our biggest location with focus on EMEA region and a diverse group of employees from different part of the world.
The GBS Graduate Program aims to give Graduate a full view of selected GBS processes where he/she could support operational task but also introduce short term improvements. After the program selected Graduates can be offered a permanent position within the company.
- Provide operational support to HR Teams such as: tickets processing, contacting the internal and external candidates, analysing HR reporting, providing support to people managers and employees.
- Apply basic knowledge from CI and PMO in order to address improvement needs of the selected towers, such as: taking a lead of the improvement project with its successful execution, collecting VOC (voice of customer), performing root cause analysis, cooperating with operational employees and Global Process Champions to brainstorm about the solutions, liaising with senior management in order to choose the best applicable solution and implement it.
- Provide complex feedback after the completion of each rotation.
- Take part in the internal committee in order to organize events, gather feedback, brainstorm on solutions to various challenges in GBS, with the aim to increase engagement.
- University degree BA or MA (last year of studies).
- No working experience required.
- Track record of delivering university projects preferred.
- Flexible and stress resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail.
- Independent enough to lead small improvement projects without the supervision.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization (including external parties where necessary).
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbally is required.
- Fluent in additional European language is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.