Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 2-4 years of working experience in general data modelling like conceptual model, logical dimensional modelling
- Experience in Implementation of physical models in databases
- Well-develop communications skills
- Knowledge in SQL
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with data modeling in Redshift
- Understanding of report development in BI Tools
- Good to have – experience from Telco domain.
- Good to have – experience from working in agile environment and with business users
What duties will help you grow?
- As a data modeler, you will be working closely with data architects and data analysts to implement data modeling solutions in order to streamline and support enterprise information management.
- To ensure success as a data modeler, you should have in-depth knowledge of data warehousing, as well as expert communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch data modeler should be able to design models that reduce data redundancy, streamline data movements, and improve enterprise information management.
- If you are open to remote work and ready to occasionally visit our client’s headquarters be ready for a great adventure. Currently we are looking for enthusiasts at every experience level. It’s a great opportunity to boost your career so do not hesitate to fill in your application.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).