Intercompany Technical Accountant for Revenue Sharing with Dutch
Aon Sp. z o.o.
The purpose of the role is to act as a key support for Technical Accounting Team in Aon Nederland to verify and review Revenue Sharing Process.
It’s a brand new role in our Center with the flexibility to work both virtually or from our Cracow office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Settlement of booked Revenue Share forms with other Aon locations
- Preparation of payments and collections relating to Intercompany
- Monitoring of pending Intercompany requests from local teams and provides status updates to involved parties
- Liaising across the business to ensure accuracy of Revenue Share Forms Settlement
- Preparing various reporting
- Acting as a SME for processes and resolving issues
- Participating in transition and projects aimed at process improvement
- Ensuring process documentation is up-to-date
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Participating actively in problem solving
- Working closely with other teams/internal clients to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all SLAs are met
How this opportunity is different
You will have a chance to be a part of a newly created team and participate in a transition process and projects aimed at process improvement.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 2-3 years of experience in general accounting
- English and Dutch on a C1 level
- Proficiency in MS Excel (especially Excel)
- Very high attention to details
- Experience of working with Dutch insurers would be an asset
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.