BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Depositary function is a specialist provider of fiduciary services to UCITS, Non-UCITS and AIFMD Fund Structures. The core responsibility of the Depositary is to act solely in the interest of the investor, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
- Assists management in maintaining a comprehensive monitoring program and conducting a wide range of administrative and monitoring activities across both Custodians and Fund Managers (including their delegates).
- Ensures the funds comply with regulatory and fund-specific documentation. Produces of Trustee reports for funds for each period and/or year-end.
- Assists in the preparation of reporting requirements for the Board of the Fund.
- Assists the Manager in the day to day operations.
- Investigates pricing and other errors on the funds to satisfactory conclusion, documents errors in breach/error reports.
- Assists the Manager in review and sign off on administrative duties.
- Deputizes in the absence of he Manager.
- Attends Client meetings when required.
- Assists in the development of team members by training and developing in the associated tasks, using coaching skills where necessary.
- Provides feedback on performance to the Manager against objectives, PMP s and staff development plans.
- Attends role relevant course when required.
- Reviews and completes various number of administrative duties within the team.
- No direct reports
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in business/legal related discipline however we are welcome to see applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training
- Preferable 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- High Communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- PC literacy and analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues to the satisfaction of clients.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.