Senior Procurement Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Procurement Operations and Procurement Fundamentals - knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P area, preferably in Prcurement Operations
- Communicating - excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail - strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Time/task management - able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to accomplish goals
- Time/task management - able to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel, SAP knowledge will be an asset
- Good analytical skills and organizational skills
- German and English on communicative level
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensures the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and proactively identifies improvement opportunities
- Responsible for a customer focused service towards the client
- May supervise Junior Analysts in process related areas, as outlined by the Team Leader.
- Reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval, amends or closes Purchase Orders
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).