P2P Business Transformation Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 8 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Procure-to-Pay (P2P) with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in process design and modelling using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including the knowledge of BPMN notation
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 2 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead
- Very good knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radiusetc.) as well as Intelligent Automation solutions and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting migration / cutover activities.
- Consulting project resource planning.
- Providing business process and functional support for Oracle ERP based solution
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops/discussions and assess, challenge, and document the business requirements.
- Developing functional specifications for customizations and enhancements.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eobRUBrzYe4
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).