For our Client, a global leader in the technology industry, we are looking for candidate, who will join the new GBS structure as GL Team Leader.
GL Team Leader
- supervision and coordination of GL processes,
- close working relationship with Team Manager in order to keep the team running smoothly,
- being the first point of contact for Local Finance and SSC team members in the supervised area,
- responsibility for monthly contact with Local Finance Teams,
- responsibility for new staff onboarding process including access to required IT systems,
- coordination of new joiners trainings,
- being responsible for delivery, review, and standardization of processes,
- help in reviewing and ensuring accuracy and quality of work and reports,
- reporting all the risks to Team Manager in order to assure high performance of the team,
- being role model in driving continuous improvement approach,
- effective processing GL and Reporting operations based on standard DTPs,
- identify various types of waste, propose alternative approaches, and can show evidence of improvement,
- active participation in different projects, e.g. standardization, automatization - identifying the items and working on the improvements.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy would be an asset,
- min. 1,5 years of experience in the RTR/GL area as a Team Leader,
- fluent in English (min. B2),
- strong analytical and organization skills,
- good leadership skills,
- knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially in MS Excel),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be an asset,
- experience in setting up and implementing process improvements, standardization (would be an asset).
- a hybrid model of work,
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- additional benefits (e.g. annual bonus, multisport card, medical care, life insurance, flexible working time, holiday allowance),
- friendly organizational culture,
- modern office in the center of Warsaw,
- participation in the development of organizational structures and additional projects in the area of finance.