Senior Finance and Accounting Process Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in the R2R area
- At least C1 level of English
- Multitasking, ability to organize your own work according to procedures
- Deep knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement
- Good understanding of process taxonomy and process approach from an end-to-end perspective
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing teams of on average 5 -10 FTEs and processing more complex transactions and producing outputs in the following areas: maintain Chart of Accounts, Capital Project master data, reporting and analysis master data, perform journal entries, perform fixed asset addition and fixed asset change
- Perform capital project accounting, close capital project, define cost accounting method, prepare cost accounting preparation, report cost accounting reporting, perform inventory valuation
- Perform close sub ledgers, close fixed assets, review preliminary trial balance, prepare period close entries, perform trial balance reconciliation, perform bank reconciliation, perform third party reconciliation, perform sub-ledgers to GL reconciliation
- Review balance sheet, review profit and loss variances, close General Ledger
- Prepare management reporting, prepare ad-hoc reporting, prepare financial reporting P&L, prepare financial reporting BS, prepare financial reporting group GAAP, prepare accounting Cashflow reporting, prepare consolidation, prepare statutory reporting, prepare regulatory reporting, prepare treasury management reporting perform tax reporting etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).