Talent Acquisition Manager
for Capgemini Business Services Poland
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. After succeeding in the recruitment process, you will be working in 70% remotely, and in 30% from our office in Kraków.
What do you need to start?
- 5-8 years of proven experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in a complex business environment (experience in BPO/consulting industry will be an asset)
- Extensive and proven experience in stakeholder management and relationship building
- Great communication skills and ability to produce meaningful management information
- Experience and passion in managing a recruitment team
- At least 1-2 years of budget management experience
- Excellent planning and organizing skills (organizing own and teamwork)
- Working English proficiency spoken and written (C1)
What duties will help you grow?
Your goal is to deliver high-quality recruitment services for both: business and candidates.
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for supporting and managing recruitment specialists in a newly created team. If you were waiting for role that will allow you to create the future of recruitment, this is your chance! We can tell that there will be a lot of ensuring development tasks, some of them include:
- Driving and implementing continuous improvements and innovations that ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Creating effective recruitment strategies and planning operational activities for BPO / transformation roles.
- Hand in hand cooperation with Employer Branding team: Co-creating a coherent strategy or unique recruitment action plans.
- Driving social media/marketing recruitment activities. Inspire team to do the same.
- Supporting business in demand planning and managing talent acquisition delivery across multiple Business Practices.
- Partnering with internal clients (HR, Operations, Resource Management, Global Recruitment Team, International Mobility Team).
- Managing all sourcing and recruitment channels to ensure the effectiveness of the recruitment process (incl. recruitment agencies, sourcing strategies, referrals, job boards, etc.)
- Forecasting and managing recruitment budget
- To be sure that your team is doing a great job, you will be also responsible for executing and delivering KPIs or preparing periodical reports on the effectiveness.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Possibility to manage a newly created recruitment team and decide on how to make it outstanding!
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (Outfront, Foreigners Community, Women at CG) and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.