Recruitment Junior Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading end-to-end recruitment processes
- 2-3 years team management experience (recruitment, day – to day management, setting goals, motivation, team bulding)
- Skilled in building long-lasting relations with stakeholders and cooworkes
- Outstanding communication skills (Polish and English)
- Excellent planning and organizing skills as well as analytical skills
- Working English proficiency spoken and written (C1)
What duties will help you grow?
- Planning and execution talent acquisition delivery (significant recruitment volumes)
- Responsible for executing and delivering recruitment KPIs
- Taking care about the recruitment team's performance and development
- Partnering with internal clients (HR, Operations, Resource Management, Global Recruitment Team, International Mobility Team)
- Cooperation with vendors (recruitment agencies)
- Pro-active management all sourcing and recruitment channels (recruitment agencies, sourcing strategies, referrals, job boards, etc.)
- Forecasting and managing recruitment budgets (tools, activities)
- Close cooperation with Employer Branding team
- Supporting social media/marketing recruitment activities, employee experience related initiatives
- Identification and implementation of new tools and sourcing channels
- Identification and implementation of improvements for the recruitment processes and talent acquisition delivery
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).