Finance Transformation Senior Consultant - FPIA Consulting
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience in finance transformation (at least 4 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within finance with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO
- Experience in process design and documentation preparation
- Experience in process mapping in Visio, Business Optix, Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset with proven benefits delivered
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings)
- Experience in facilitating workshops and meetings
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding and/or implementation experience of finance technologies (ERP, SaaS Platforms, RPA, Intelligent Automation solutions)
- Fluent spoken and written English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Transition and other type of project work experience with exposure to Client
- Process and technology maturity assessment experience
- Project management certification
- Any relevant expertise domain certification, i.e. CIMA, CPA, ACCA, CIPS, CPSM, CSCP (or similar)
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale business transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
As a Business Transformation Senior Consultant you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance (target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management)
- Act as a Project Stream Lead having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert and trustful advisor for client within the area of expertise. Keep abreast of technology, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Analyze data and information received from Client, utilize your process and technology expertise to provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Under limited supervision and guidance of project manager - make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client
- Actively support development of Capgemini transformational assets and methods; contribute to product development in your area of expertise.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- Training and development platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/k2x4NWz_Ias
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).