R2R Business Transformation Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience in finance transformation (at least 3 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within finance with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO
- Experience in process design and documentation preparation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills, experience in client facing activities (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work)
- Ready for project type of work, with frequent Client interactions
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding of finance technologies (ERP, SaaS Platforms, RPA, Intelligent Automation solutions)
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Transition and other type of project work experience with exposure to Client
- Implementation experience of ERP tools or non-ERP process supporting / management tools
- Experience in process mapping in Visio, Business Optix, Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale business transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, (target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management) supporting Transformation Senior Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out
- Utilize your process and technology expertise to analyze Client processes and provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Under close supervision and guidance of project manager - make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client, support facilitation of meetings, as well as lead part of the meetings.
- Learn the consulting techniques related to problem solving, design thinking, selling, and delivery of convincing presentation of your ideas
- Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.