R2R Finance and Accounting Process Specialist with French/Spanish/Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good English and French/Spanish skills are required (C1);
- Good analytical skills, practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Ability to enhance process and controls;
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Teamwork approach;
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change and to work under pressure;
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules;
- Knowledge of SAP
What duties will help you grow?
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- Intercompany invoicing & reconciliation;
- VAT accounting and reporting;
- Closing subledgers and General Ledger;
- Fixed Assets accounting.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).