Senior Finance & Accounting Specialist/ GL Senior Accoutant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills are required (B2)
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Perform daily and month end close tasks (various closing activities e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review P&L accounts, closing GL, financial reporting; also cash forecast, VAT reporting, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, overseeing intercompany process)
- Run projects with client
- Execute and enhanced controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work, perform and supervise tasks
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).