Automation (Web) Middle Engineer
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our customer uses AI-based IVR Authentication and Anti-Fraud Solutions to increase efficiency in call centers and stop fraudulent transactions. Their solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by providing identity, security, and authentication for every voice interaction. Developer of a phone fraud detection and call center authentication technology intended to provide security, identity, and trust on every voice interaction. The company's technology can identify, locate and authenticate phone devices from the call audio thereby detecting fraudulent calls, as well as verifies legitimate callers, enabling enterprise call centers to reduce call time and improve their customers' experience while reducing fraud losses.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of commercial experience in QA automation
- Strong practical experience with creating automation tests using Python
- Experience with API automation testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes (Agile teams)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Pytest
- Experience with source code management systems
What duties will help you grow?
- Take part in requirements analysis.
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
- Provide estimates.
- Perform code review.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/