We are looking for individuals to join our Corporate Trust Client Services teams. The role provides an excellent opportunity to understand how a business works bottom up and to develop your teamwork and analytical skills. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US, Ireland, or India so you will get a great chance to practice your English and build wide network while continuing a journey with BNY Mellon.
What you will experience with us:
- International team environment with English being used on daily basis
- Participate in various projects and initiatives across the teams
- A fast-paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the Company
- Expanding knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations) and Credit Funds
- Exposure to major global financial institutions and external parties (the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies)
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Someone with experience in client service
- Excellent teamwork, analytical and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
- Computer literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- An interest in a career in financial services
- Finance university background preferred but not required
- At BNY Mellon we believe continued education and development is paramount at every stage of your career. All employees benefit from our extensive Talent and Development framework, can access training opportunities, and participate in a number of career development initiatives.
Our offer for you:
- Hybrid model of work
- Full time contract of employment.
- Full training
- Clear career path and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups
What is more:
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. With a global view across trillions of dollars in assets and access to one of the world’s largest financial datasets, we can see what others can’t. This unique market intelligence helps us deliver valuable insights, identify trends and innovate new ideas to power individuals and institutions to succeed across the financial world.
Established in 2010, our office in Wroclaw is a growing location of over 1,000 employees who are focused on providing service excellence across Operations, Investment Services and Technology. Thanks to their unique qualifications and diverse experiences, our teams make a difference every day.
We help shape the future of finance. We Consider Everything©
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.